If you need some digital marketing support for your Canadian business, why not check out a new Sheridan College online training program, specifically targeting underrepresented small business owners.
Who can participate?
· Business owners and entrepreneurs who are 19 years of age or older.
· Founder who identifies as a woman, Indigenous person, racialized, immigrant, LGBTQ2S+, a person with a disability or a person without a post-secondary education.
· Have operated a Canadian owned small business within Canada for over 2 years.
· Have a business website that has been active for over 2 years.
· Have an interest undertaking digital marketing development.
As a participant you’ll receive:
· A free 12-week training program to develop and execute a digital marketing campaign plan tailored to your own business; supporting you in identifying elements of success and failures and help you to the make necessary changes to optimize your digital marketing results.
· As part of the training, you’ll also receive a $500 budget to use towards your digital marketing activities. For example, web development, online ads and email marketing.
· Additional support, if needed, such as translation, transportation, and childcare on a case-by-case basis.
· Apart from direct benefits to you and your business, your feedback and data collected from the research will be used to improve the training program and other future development that will benefit students, small business owners and job seekers in digital marketing areas. Your
Register today! The application time is limited. How to Join, Click Here!
Please note your participation in the research is completely voluntary. If you decide to participate, you may withdraw at any time during the duration of the study without any consequences or any explanation. Confidentiality and research data will be protected according to Sheridan’s research policies and procedures.